Allison Doane Design
2003 - present
Freelance Graphic Design, Art Direction, Production and Photography. Some of my clients have included: Microsoft, Hamilton • Stalsberg • Eastman, Hornall Anderson, CCLC, Green Mountain Mine, Consolidar, Sisters of Sizzle and contract work through Austec and Design Laboratory.
2013 - present
Freelance E-Pro and Production work on projects for Lays/Doritos, Quaker Oats, Seattle's Best Coffee, and Holland America.
Hamilton • Stalsberg • Eastman
2008 - present
Freelance Production and Design for Hamilton Creative, Stalsberg Productions, and Eastman Strategies. Some of their clients include Schnitzer West, Highline Medical, Multicare, Woodworks, and Pacific Continental Bank.
2004 - 2008
Lead Graphic Designer
- Produced, edited, and designed multiple award winning photographic art books
- Developed and executed marketing and advertising campaigns for the “Adventures of Riley” children's book series and photographic art books.
- Conducted market research for the “Adventures of Riley” series
- Animated interactive “Adventures of Riley” books for Woodland Park Zoo’s ZooMazium
- Animated “Adventures of Riley” books for use on video ipods and television
- Color corrected/ touched up fine art photography for resale
- Generated website design and illustrations
- Generated PowerPoint presentations for author events/ school assemblies/ business presentations
- Created “Riley's World” Newsletters
- Maintained and continually updated both the Eaglemont Press and the “Adventures of Riley” websites
- Designed logos for partner companies
- Developed companies design direction in team atmosphere
Party Partners Design
2004 - 2005 (part-time employee), 2005 - 2008 (freelance as needed)
Designed party supplies, products, and packaging to sell to party and gift stores. I also designed marketing materials and catalogs to promote the pieces.
2003 - 2004
Production and design of marketing materials, logos, and t-shirts under the guidance of the art director.
University of Washington
1996 - 2000
BA in International Studies with a focus on Latin America.
I still love the culture and art of Latin America and draw inspiration from it when I can.
Art Institute of Seattle
2001 - 2003
AAA (Associates of Applied Arts) in Graphic Design.
2010 - present
2010 - present